Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Gone Fishin'

First Catch 2013 - 25lb King Salmon
The lack of post recently can be attributed to fishing.

I went on my annual salmon and steelhead trip and have spent the last week recovering.

The fish like to feed at night, which happens to be the same time I like to sleep.

Three days with about as many hours of shuteye has taken its toll.

I think I have turned the corner and am ready to resume my regularly scheduled routine.

That picture to the left is why I go fishing.

Holding the first catch is my fishing buddy CL.  We've been making the trip to Lake Michigan for about six years now.  It's a quiet weekend with a lot of time to reflect on the past year.



This year we were blanked the first two nights.  Nuthin, Nada, Zip.

The last night before we had to come back, we got into 'em.




No comments:

Post a Comment