Saturday, August 31, 2013

I Won The Amish!

The Where is Fargo contest is over.  I lost to Fire Pup, but was awarded a prize for my effort.  Fire Pup chose Fargo.  I got the Amish.

It is an appropriate prize, given my family.

The Doc Rambler Mock Up
Yeah...that's my dad and my youngest son.  My dad looks Amish and there's a reason for that.  He's actually written a book about it.  He's working on a sequel. I'll be sure to let you know when it's ready.

Details and glorious pictures of the Amish prize soon!


2 comments:

  1. Oh, nuts! Your package isn't going to be as awesome as your dad's pic! Love that! Let me know when his next book comes out, btw. Your package is enroute to you this afternoon! Got the Amish and some non-Amish goods in there. I had to add some Fargo flare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is your dad's sequel out yet? And where are all the new posts? We miss you out here!

    ReplyDelete