Saturday, August 17, 2013

UnderCover Liberal

I've been away from blogging for about three years.  Seemed to not have time.  Never stopped reading others blogs.  Found myself commenting on MommaFargo's blog quite a bit, asking some fair but tough questions about police policies and training.  Be sure to check out her blog mommafargo.blogspot.com and buy her books for some extra stories.

During a discussion on police and civilian interactions, MommaFargo referred to me by saying, "Yuri may be a liberal, but he's a good egg."

Oh..my first name is actually Yuri.  The RussianBear name is a nickname from my wrestling days.  No not the real Russian Bear, just a poor facsimile.  Mr. Koloff, if you do not like me using your picture, send me a note and I will remove.

I think MommaFargo has since deleted the comment.  It's okay, I'm not offended at all.  It did make me laugh.  I told her I'm not a real Liberal, just and UnderCover one, but my cover has been blown.

She now refers to me as Fargo's Brilliant One.

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I did not delete any such comment. I don't delete. I repeat. "You must be a liberal, but you are a good egg!" I'm so glad you are fake. I think. There is hope for humanity. We must work on your music choices and expand them. More genres I say!

    ReplyDelete